Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Update on ME & the future....

I was recently in the mountains surrounded by very successful women and they encouraged to follow my passion. My passions are art, gardening, animals, and cooking. I love to can, cook, collect cookbooks when I travel like a crazy person and will re-do a recipe 100 times until I get it perfect to make the permanent cookbook recipe collection. So why am I spending all of this time trying to re-invent myself and find a new path when it has been right in front of me the whole time? I am going to launch a new blog, post a gazillion NEW RNY recipes for the vegetarian, as well as tips, lifestyle suggestions and more! I am very excited about this. As someone that has been doing this in my free time as a hobby I am thinking about writing a cookbook and doing much more! I hope you stay tuned! I have LOTS to share! I have had several c-workers, friends, neighbors have the lap band, RNY and other surgeries. I have not seen them do so well, and seen some very successful. I will interview them and share their tips and pointers as well. There are great websites I can recommend too. Be ready for multiple weekly postings! Get ready to STAY SKINNY after SURGERY!~ XOXO, Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your new blog. My surgery date is December 4th and I've been a vegetarian for ethical reasons for most of my life....just not a healthy one. Please let us know when we can expect to see that new blog and kudos to you on following your life's dreams!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am very thankful. I am getting ready to have RNY and have a hard time eating meat,,, so this was a gift to come across. I tried to sign upon Netvibes, but kept getting error messages.

Administrator said...

Thanks guys! ITS been a while but I am back with tons of new recipes! Stay tuned!